Blender 2.63 or above Exporter?

Stephen Hopkins

Question

6 answers to this question

Thats all correct. That Plane026.mesh is the mesh. There are two windows where you have to name the mesh. These are the two84c0bc4071.jpgc7ab54f8e0.jpg

The materials is where it is all screwed up and you have to make and apply the materials in Blender which is the part where it becomes a huge PITA. and when it exports the materials, the layout in the .material file is nothing compared to the one that 2.49 spits out. Honestly you might want to just do the modelling/placing in 2.63 and export it to a .3ds or .obj and import it into 2.49 and finish it in there since its easier

Edited by RockCrwlr

Open blender, go to user preferences window in the drop down menu, go to addons and hit the install from file option and then enable it and save.

Download this

io_export_ogreDotScene.py

I'm getting an error when trying to access the file that says "The page you are trying to access is not available for your account." Would someone mind uploading it again or sending it to me via PM?

Nevermind the above, I was able to find it on another site.

I now have the newest version (2.76b) running with the exporter installed, but it exports the files as "file.mesh.xml" rather than "file.mesh", with no material file. Is there a way to change this? The material file isn't such a huge issue, but I'd rather not have to use the OGRE XML converter every time I export something from Blender. Would someone mind posting a screenshot of their export settings?