been a long time

raptor660f700

Hey fella (and maybe some ladies)  its raptor here!!!! haven't been here in about 2 or so years.   Had a kid and got married so personal time was slim.  Anyhow how have things been?  Looking to get back into the sim monsters scene just curious what has changed........ still running .037 ror?  Rules still the same???? You guys still use AOL aim for events???? I would love to race and freestyle again competitively .... anyways hope to see everyone out there.

Long time it's been ace! It's me (Hak), glad to see you and the Mrs. are doing well. I haven't raced online since our days back in the day but the guys in the community have done a great job at putting out new tracks and vehicles that look so realistic compared to the good old days lol(those old tracks still hold a soft spot in my heart though lol). Im sure they will chime in and get you updated and back on the track. from what i have been seeing guys have been running .37 some use .38 or 39, and a few have been making the jump to .40 and .45 even though the latter has not quite caught on as of yet. Had a blast with you back in the day bruddeh glad to see you back and glad to see you and the family doing well God Bless

We are still here B)

Other then more/better content being made/released the site has not changed much. ROR kind of hit a wall when the dev team moved onto Beam NG. However some members on the ROR site have picked it back up and have been updating it, 4.5 was released back in August of this year. There are a two leagues on the site that are spearheading the change over to the new version of ROR. Aim is still being used for race chats.

Nice to see some old but familiar names pop up :)