0.4 Server Issue

N8TRE

Question

Now Obviously I'm not dumb I'm pretty sure this has been asked before. I'm not asking if anyone here has a server. I'm not asking anyone to make one. My question is, has there been some servers made(In general) for 0.4. All I want to do is just throw down some laps with friends etc. But I just want to know if any of you have heard anything on servers. If you haven't noticed ROR has a new website and you can't necessarily look at any forums to find any info on servers or anything. Also, maybe this is just my folder, but there is nothing(at least I haven't found it yet) that says Multiplayer or Server GUI or what have you. But that's the jist of it, I just wanted to know if any of you had any news or updates.

~Jeremiah Price

2 answers to this question

So since SMRA is coming up this weekend I'm guessing that means you guys got servers working. If I may ask how? It's just I'd really love to host my own private server on .4 for friends etc. But just a little quick question.

When the ROR main forum went down so did the master server list, sadly if you want to play online you will have to seek out the server info from somewhere on the web (not even sure if that is possible) or host your own private server.

You need to add these files to your 4.5 folder located Program Files
http://www.mediafire.com/download/2ngspt8p55fxm25/4.5serverstuff.zip