Jump to content
Sim Monsters
Jordan McDowell

A well run in Sim-Monsters.

Recommended Posts

It's outstanding that it's been 6 years, and we are still on a good run, I would like to thank guys like Roach, Mark, RKM and Casey who inspire me to do such things that I never knew I could do before. I always came home from school or work to watch Rigs of Rods Monster Jam still to this day, and I hope to see some fellow users on Sim-Monsters make their dreams come true and drive their own trucks in Monster Jam circuit. It's been 5 years, now let's make it a decade. :)

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes! Let's keep going. One question, I'm having trouble finding people on .38 and up. Is everyone playing on .37?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, LukeH18 said:

Yes! Let's keep going. One question, I'm having trouble finding people on .38 and up. Is everyone playing on .37?

No, the master server is down, but some servers are still up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Jordan McDowell said:

No, the master server is down, but some servers are still up.

So essentially there are no SM servers, no means of playing online..., right? Or is there a specific server being used?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, LukeH18 said:

So essentially there are no SM servers, no means of playing online..., right? Or is there a specific server being used?

Not necessarily, servers like alliedgaming and others are up. I, too is having the same problem like you are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sim Monsters never had a public server for people almost every league on here uses a privately hosted server for their events

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not to burst anyone's bubble, but in my opinion the site has seemed to slow down this year, not nearly as many leagues as the last couple years, if you guys really want to make it last a decade, more people are going to have to learn how to make content, and step up, and make new leagues. Otherwise it doesn't look like this site will last a couple more years. I have started looking into painting, and track modeling so I could possibly start my own league.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Andrew said:

Not to burst anyone's bubble, but in my opinion the site has seemed to slow down this year, not nearly as many leagues as the last couple years, if you guys really want to make it last a decade, more people are going to have to learn how to make content, and step up, and make new leagues. Otherwise it doesn't look like this site will last a couple more years. I have started looking into painting, and track modeling so I could possibly start my own league.

I've been trying my best to make new trucks, but I cannot use blender for my life and the most I can do is repaint. I had an idea to make a small "mini-series" in the Fun Run section but if I have to make tracks, that idea is dead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×