Race #8 - 9/2/11 - Concord, NC

Casey Graves

We return to a crossover track for the second time this year as we are inside The Dirt Track @ Charlotte. The track will be loosely based off of the track they used back in 2009 with my own little twist. You will see some very different freestyle objects compared to any other track I have previously made to shake things up a little bit as we near the end of the season as there are only 5 more events left in the custom series. RKM has a pretty solid lead in the Overall points but Racing is very close as the top 5 are only separated by 20 points and the top 2 in Freestyle points are only 21 points apart. With that being said here are the trucks locked in for this weeks events: The Punisher, The Godfather, Road Rebel, Retrofoot, Rockstar Energizer, Keystone Krusher, Controlled Chaos, Sudden Impact, Wreckless Intent, Gargoyle, Colt Cobra, and Bigfoot

Schedule of Events(All times EST)

5:00 PM - Qualifying Opens

8:30 PM - Qualifying Closes

8:45 PM - AIM Chat Starts

9:00 PM - Drivers Meeting

9:15 PM - Racing Begins

12:30 AM - Estimated Time of Finish

what day is this event? i will definatley try to pull maniac to the line for qualifying here cause the dirt track is home to the world finals of one of my favorite series the world of outlaws :D would be awesome to run a monster truck on that track

You don't own a calendar do you?