Removing Truck Textures

Garrett Hanson

Question

11 answers to this question

17 minutes ago, $m@$#3r2016 said:

I'd like to know if there is an alternative way to do this? My OgreXML Converter still won't workk for some reason.

There is nothing wrong with your XML converter.. You find the converter in your Rigs of Rods program files, create a shortcut of it to the desktop, and drag the mesh into the shortcut icon on the desktop, you then get an XML version of the mesh in the same place that the mesh is located, and you import that into Blender using the OgreMeshImporter. Multiple people have explained this to you, it's not hard.

Edited by Jon Cannon

12 hours ago, Jon Cannon said:

There is nothing wrong with your XML converter.. You find the converter in your Rigs of Rods program files, create a shortcut of it to the desktop, and drag the mesh into the shortcut icon on the desktop, you then get an XML version of the mesh in the same place that the mesh is located, and you import that into Blender using the OgreMeshImporter. Multiple people have explained this to you, it's not hard.

No! Every time I drag a .mesh file to my OgreXML Converter shortcut on my desktop it doesn't work and says "Your computer is missing Ogremain.dll. Reinstalling the program may help." I've reinstalled it many times and it never works.

3 hours ago, $m@$#3r2016 said:

No! Every time I drag a .mesh file to my OgreXML Converter shortcut on my desktop it doesn't work and says "Your computer is missing Ogremain.dll. Reinstalling the program may help." I've reinstalled it many times and it never works.

It's because you made the shortcut after you put the main exe on the desktop. You have to have the OgreXMLConverter.exe in the Rigs of Rods program files folder, and then you right click and create shortcut. If you put the exe on the desktop, it won't work properly.

5 hours ago, Jon Cannon said:

It's because you made the shortcut after you put the main exe on the desktop. You have to have the OgreXMLConverter.exe in the Rigs of Rods program files folder, and then you right click and create shortcut. If you put the exe on the desktop, it won't work properly.

Okay, thanks. Also, sorry for losing my temper up there.

8 hours ago, $m@$#3r2016 said:

Okay, I did what you said and it worked but the xml mesh file didn't appear...

It should show up in the same place that you have the regular mesh located. So if the mesh was located on the desktop when you converted it, the xml should also be there.