Show Your Projects Part 1

liquidfire215

I'd try and fix the roll cage where it's poking through the body on Raminator, but other than that, looks great. While I'm here (am I ever not here? :P ), I might need some help with a possible project if I get it going. I'll need a skinner who can do good flames and a chassis. (looks at outlawed) I've made a basic model of the body in blender but didn't save it, and I'm gonna try it again for real tonight or tomorrow.

thanks for the comments guyz.yah its not close to being done ,need to fix the cage at the top where it pokes through the body and i know liquid has worked on this truck for the upcoming pack but it was one of my favorite trucks so i couldnt stand it not looking some what complete so i messed with it a bit and thats what i got so far.probally wont do any more on it,cause liquids will be 10 times better,but it works for now.

Well now that life has settled down a bit I can finally start doing (and finishing up) projects.

Current projects are to finish up Bearfoot/Rampage and update Bad Habit's chassis a bit.

New Project's are update my MLB Bigfoot chassis to match the more current setup that foots 11-16 run.

ZF axles that 350Camaro built for his big dummy are also being worked on to get ingame and add more realism to the Bigfoot lineup in ROR

bigfootframe111.jpg