Show Your Projects Part 1

liquidfire215

lol its nothing new. Ive known I could do this for a while, but I haven't ripped anything because of requests not to so we can continue shaping the game without the help of monster jams models. The more we get away from the ripped content the better we will be. Im completely reworking the tread by hand and once its done it wont even be theirs, the sidewalls arent from POD anymore, now im working on the top tread.

lol its nothing new. Ive known I could do this for a while, but I haven't ripped anything because of requests not to so we can continue shaping the game without the help of monster jams models. The more we get away from the ripped content the better we will be. Im completely reworking the tread by hand and once its done it wont even be theirs, the sidewalls arent from POD anymore, now im working on the top tread.

Nope, I know for a fact the side walls arent from POD ;)

So, we now have an accurate gunslinger/grinder/destroyer...etc...body.., but we're not going to use them and let the old ones stay?

That looks awesome outlaw. best looking headers i have seen.

thanks I have gotten some time to myself now and I am gonna be working solely on Bigfoot trucks for RoR so it just goes hand in hand :D

The chassis under MLB bigfoot is the correct chassis (bigfoot 10) but incorrect shocks. I will be fixing up everything as much as possible to be accurate.

The headers are just further modified ones off of MLB Bigfoot, I wasnt happy with how they looked on MLB

yes I am I ran into a issue making the rear cantilevers work so its a WIP.

once I figured it out I will be making Bigfoot 9, 10, and 11 from the mid 90's.

Right now its the current Bigfoot fleet and I will be working my way back in time.