Sounds dont work

P3ForLife Customs

Question

So, it seems like the issue is that I've extracted nearly every single truck i've downloaded. That being said, my sounds Only work on v4 trucks (GraveDiggerEngine, GraveDiggerStarter only)  and the trucks that are still in a zip.

So my question is:

Is there a way to get my sounds to work even though all my trucks are unpacked? Or am i Screwed?

2 answers to this question

52 minutes ago, P3ForLife Customs said:

So, it seems like the issue is that I've extracted nearly every single truck i've downloaded. That being said, my sounds Only work on v4 trucks (GraveDiggerEngine, GraveDiggerStarter only)  and the trucks that are still in a zip.

So my question is:

Is there a way to get my sounds to work even though all my trucks are unpacked? Or am i Screwed?

your not really supposed to extract your trucks/tracks. you pretty much leave them as zip files and u put them in whatever folder you put ur tracks/trucks in.
BTW be sure to make sure you have the .WAV files and the .soundscript file for that truck(s) in the zip, if not just replace them with ones from another truck or whatever.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Garrett Hanson said:

your not really supposed to extract your trucks/tracks. you pretty much leave them as zip files and u put them in whatever folder you put ur tracks/trucks in.
BTW be sure to make sure you have the .WAV files and the .soundscript file for that truck(s) in the zip, if not just replace them with ones from another truck or whatever.

Yea i figured that out eventually. But the damage has already been done for 3-5 years

and thank you