Oh My.....

Roach

Deegan will do really well(if hes driving which he probably will be), hes been really competitive in rallycross and off-road racing. He'll be closer to home especially in freestyle. If he isnt going to be the driver I wouldnt be surprised to see Todd Leduc in the truck as they are pretty good friends and he is sponsored by Metal Mulisha I'm pretty sure.

Awesome...now the "Bros" are getting in on the action. Punks with their flat-bills turned side-ways and their DGAF decals. Tried so hard to avoid this with Prerunners and now its spilling into MT's? No disrespect to Deegan, he is a hellova driver, but the people he draws in are annoying. No offence to any 'bros' on the site, im sure there are a few good ones in the bunch.

• Upvote 1

Awesome...now the "Bros" are getting in on the action. Punks with their flat-bills turned side-ways and their DGAF decals. Tried so hard to avoid this with Prerunners and now its spilling into MT's? No disrespect to Deegan, he is a hellova driver, but the people he draws in are annoying. No offence to any 'bros' on the site, im sure there are a few good ones in the bunch.

My thoughts exactly. Like you said, no disrespect of course to Deegan, the others in the MM crew, or anyone one here that may be classified as bro-ish, but I've already seen my fair share of bros in motorsports, especially in off-road racing. But I guess that's what I get for living in a bro hot-spot, which is the California high desert, lol.
  • Upvote 1

My thoughts exactly. Like you said, no disrespect of course to Deegan, the others in the MM crew, or anyone one here that may be classified as bro-ish, but I've already seen my fair share of bros in motorsports, especially in off-road racing. But I guess that's what I get for living in a bro hot-spot, which is the California high desert, lol.

If anything, there are wannabes. Like kozak said. Sport monster gear/ tapout gear while never even having anything to do with it. I use to be sponsored by monster for bronc riding back in HS.. And now I have to deal with this!?! Thing that pisses me off the most is the ones that drive around in lifted trucks or prerunners that never see dirt.

If anything, there are wannabes. Like kozak said. Sport monster gear/ tapout gear while never even having anything to do with it. I use to be sponsored by monster for bronc riding back in HS.. And now I have to deal with this!?! Thing that pisses me off the most is the ones that drive around in lifted trucks or prerunners that never see dirt.

lol.

You won't have to worry about it. Most of those "BMX" type douchebags still think Monster Trucks are full of rednecks still.

The other day I took my prerunner out for a test run. A kid( high schooler) saw me at McDonalds and asked me about it. He was wearing a rockstar energy shirt and got out of a DD prerunner( fabtech lift, wheel spacers and glass fenders). He didn't know jack about prerunning and said he did it to his truck because it looked cool. I laughed at him and then three wheeled it out of the parking lot.

• 2 weeks later...