[POLL] Monster Jam 2022 Fantasy League

DannyMackey

Would you participate in this if hosted?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Would you participate in this if hosted?

This poll is closed to new votes

I was thinking about hosting a fantasy league for Monster Jam Q1 next year and wanted to see how many people would be interested.

Here is how I was planning on hosting it:

• Each person drafts 1 driver from each tour (5 total)
    • If enough people participate, drivers can be drafted multiple times (probably 3 max)
    • Any replacement driver(s) that run during the season will count for the original driver
  • Every weekend (Friday-Monday) will count as a week of the fantasy season (18 weeks total)
  • All points earned from that weekend count towards your season total
  • You can trade/add/drop drivers each week up until Friday
  • Whoever has the most points at the end of the season is the champion
  • Maybe a prize for the Top 3?

Let me know if you have any ideas or thoughts.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Personally, I think a realistic type tour for Q1 of next years MJ season is a great way to give all the members a chance to show off their stuff.

There's a few ideas I have that may or may not be good for the tour:
1. Power Rankings (For either each tour or a top 10 list), similar to how Monster Jam's Power Rankings work.

2. Some sort of shootout to earn the title of "Rookie Of The Year", instead of normally giving it as an award. (This may be the least best idea. But hey, it would give the rookies a chance at bragging rights 😉)

3. Each truck has its own teammate (Like Hauler/Trailer Teammates), similar to how Carnage Tour works, to give people a sense of teamwork/working together.

That's kinda all I have to say. The idea is great. It's definitely something I would compete in.