Snake Bite 2009/2018?

VanysH

Hi there!!! I'm new to Rigs Of Rods content, and have been doing some learning of the game!!! Recently, I have been intrigued by some of the tournaments and leagues being held, so I wanted to take a look, but I'd need a truck, of course, and my favorite as the title suggests, is Snake Bite. Now, don't get me wrong, the original Snake Bite Paintjob is sick. However, The only version of Snake Bite that appears in the download section here, as sad as it is to me, has NO CHANCE of competing with the other trucks. It doesn't like to land jumps/ bounces tons (If it can even get air at all), and takes an eon to get up to any kind of speed. Now I'm not a coder, so I haven't fixed the issue on THAT truck. But, I have seen my favorite versions of the truck, with the black/white/red Snake Bite from 2009, and the Black/Green Snake Bite from 2018 circling around on YouTube, but neither video has the link to where they got the truck. If anyone has one of these 2 files, could someone please send it to me? If not, could one of the lovely creators here lend me a hand and help my dream come true? Lmao, I appreciate all the help I can get, thank you so much.spacer.png

spacer.png

Hi, seems you downloaded the leaf spring snake bite from 1991 which, as you pointed out, wouldn't be competitive with modern trucks. Unfortunately Snake Bite hasn't gotten much love over the years on RoR. I can say that someone is developing a new pack which would include an updated Snake Bite body and most, if not all, of its variations. However, I have no idea when or if it will get released.

Until then, this sounds like the Snake Bite you should use if you want to race against modern trucks.