SM Fall Madness I

RKM

Great event tonight, too bad i derped in racing the same way i did in qualifying but the outcome wasnt as good lol. My run felt very solid in freestyle, glad to see i did a few things nobody else tried which is always cool. Had some rear steer issues in freestyle so it didnt go quite as planned, had a few more hits I really wanted to lay down but over all im satisified with my score. Also a huge congrats to Ross for coming out to one of his first online SM events and winning freestyle with a wheelie run fs haha, it was one of the most unique runs ive ever seen with some sick saves added in. Also congrats to Danny for getting the racing win, everyone was running hard in racing tonight! Finally a huge thanks to Ryan for making this awesome track and making the event a total blast, cant wait for the next one!

First off congrats to Danny and Ross for there wins tonight and a big thanks to Ryan for making this track it was loads of fun. My night did not go to well crashed in racing, and early out in freestyle. Although i was surprised that no one else tried that jump i did as it is was a very possible jump i just botched it. New i had to go big or go home, and that jump sent me home. But all an all a fun night and again congrats to the winners.

• Upvote 1