Breakables from this guy?

lmroseland

ok so ive been working on my own set of breakables and i have gotten far with them id say there doing very good i will give credit were it is due tho post-270-0-61490700-1312990427_thumb.jpg the fronts all twisted here but heres a better picture post-270-0-94938300-1312990493_thumb.jpg here the front tie rod bar is poped out of the trucks axle

post-270-0-33672500-1312990582_thumb.jpg here the back axle is hanging off along with the tie rod and sway bars (early stage)

Whats ashes? the only thing on here that is still ashes are the wheels that fall off

Whats lmroselands sway bars, shocks, newer axles, stronger axles, tie rods, (still in progress)

anyway if i end up getting permission from ash and sim monsters i was thinking about making my own breakable pack i think this one would be alot better i would love new ideas tho

• Upvote 9

dreams not dead yet im making one from dead scratch and ash said i can make a pack of it if its from dead scratch so i have high hopes since i alrdy have it started

Don't know why you'd of wanted to use his anyways, pretty obvious to me yours seem far more superior. Long as NOTHING conflicts with any of our uploaded trucks you should be fine. I'll reserve my final thoughts until I actually test it, i just hope it doesn't end up the way Ash's did when we got to test them....aside from the playing staff favorites that went along with it but that's for another time.

• Upvote 1

well rkm i want to upload a total new beta pack for what i have for my trucks right now but ash is complaining about me use his truck file to start mine off witch makes no sense if there's one or two things on there that are still his but whatever i guess i have some of the new scratch file done so otherwise idk bout an official release

Roseland sent them to me to test them. They are really nice. They only break if something seriously bad happens to the truck, or it lands the wrong way. Since Ash's were still early beta's, the axles broke quite easy. These are really cool trucks, that have new parts that can break and/or fall off.

• Upvote 1