Show Your Projects Chapter 1

Klayton

I'm gonna have to call bs on that truck being yours. <_<  Maybe I'm wrong but a week ago the McFadden's owned it and have for the last several years as far as I knew. The only reason I know this is because they routinely kick our ass every time we race them. And if that's a 434 it's the sickest 434 I've ever seen. We run a 413sbc spraying it down with a 400 shot of nitrous (which equals out to around 1000hp total) and can't touch them. Here's our jeep running with the Naughty Rabbit in the background at the June 8th race at Iola. Hey I could be wrong, it could have sold I guess. But until I hear to the contrary, cool story bro   B)3rnrzga2ky9fjy4fg.jpg   

Okay, this is weird. I did not post that post about Naughty Rabbit.. Hell, I haven't even really been on this site since I released AM/PM. This may have something to do with my facebook and twitter being hacked too..That truck is owned by the McFadden's along with another black mid 70's shortbox chevy.. Both the trucks are mean as hell, but NOT mine! Again, I did not post that picture, or any of that info. To the best of my knowledge, that truck has a BBC and it's on spray, not a SBC.

Mods, please delete that post, I don't want to look like a liar. I'm actually just going to delete my account here since I have no business in RoR currently so this doesn't happen again. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...