Show Your Projects Chapter 1

Klayton

Some stuff I've been doing lately.

A second hardcore version of my Bronco using new Rockwells I had just modeled (Still WIP), and rear steer. And yes I know the rear axle is on backwards and the shocks are too short  :mellow:

40dbe5dded.jpg

61dca58165.jpg

689e2cdf84.jpg

f2e4a6504f.png

23db1054e0.png

75f74e4283.jpg

Going to attempt to make a trailer to haul the Bronco on (WIP)

667c6c2d3c.jpg

d757f36274.jpg

• Upvote 12

mega truck project comming along thanks trenton and rormaniac screenshot_19_zps66ffe03a.jpg they are remodiling it rtight now and ima thinkin of asking for duallys and i may try and find a late 80s gmc body and paint it to look like my uncles mud truck and its getting a differnt chassis 

mega truck project comming along thanks trenton and rormaniac screenshot_19_zps66ffe03a.jpg they are remodiling it rtight now and ima thinkin of asking for duallys and i may try and find a late 80s gmc body and paint it to look like my uncles mud truck and its getting a differnt chassis 

we pretty much already got it done Tristan the only problem in exporting it

I think there is something wrong with the tires. I just cant wrap my head around it.