JJfan's Real Life Sound Pack

JJfan48

As you know if you read the final pages of "Show Your Projects Chapter 11" I am going to the Fresno Fairgrounds April 21st, 2012 to record monster trucks. I will post the main audio file and go from there.

If you want me to record a separate truck for your computer here are the list of trucks at the event.

1. Grave Digger driven by Pablo Huffaker

2. El Toro Loco driven by Aaron Basl

3. Lucas Oil Crusader driven by Lisney Weenk

4. Wolverine driven by Alex Blackwell

5. Obsession driven by Rick Swanson

6. Shocker driven by Pat Gerber

Please comment below on what you think or what truck(s) you want, I have a high quality digital recorder so the sound will be clear.

What are you recording with?

I'm using my phone, its a HTC EVO 4G Design, You are probably all saying The **** is this idiot thinking, just bear with me and trust me I know what i'm doing when I went to NASCAR last Sunday the audio was clear as a diamond. If you want me to I will post a video as evidence on how it sounded.

no offenese, but i think you forgot there will be crowd and possibly wind noise, I doubt it will be as easy as you think it will be.

Only like 200 people go, so many people call anything that is 3 feet above the ground and not a Honda Accord 'Redneck' so that shouldn't be a problem.

People please bear with me I know what I am doing, if there are crowd noise its when a truck wrecks.

yeah those evos have pretty good i got the HTC EVO 3D( Htc evo 4g with 3d capabilities like camera and 3d screen for movies,games,pics) and when you record audio it does come out nicely

• 4 weeks later...