Monster Jam: Path of Destruction Tour

Roach

Well. It's summer time and that means it's time for the Path of Destruction tour. This year brings some of the biggest shows the summer has ever seen. Also, this year includes the first ever trip to East Rutherford, NJ at Metlife Stadium. Rumor has it that Tom Meents will try a double backflip! All 3 shows will have the same lineup, This lineup includes:

Grave Digger®- Dennis Anderson

Maximum Destruction®- Tom Meents

Advance Auto Parts Grinder- Lupe Soza

Lucas Oil Crusader- Linsey Weenk

Monster Energy- Damon Bradshaw

Captain America®- Chad Fortune

El Toro Loco®- Marc McDonald

Team Hot Wheels®- Dan Evans

Iron Man®- Lee O'Donnell

Grave Digger The Legend®- Adam Anderson

Madusa®- Debra Miceli

Monster Mutt®- Charlie Pauken

Mohawk Warrior- George Balhan

Spider-Man®- Bari Musawwir

Wolverine®- Alex Blackwell

Metal Mulisha®- Todd Leduc

Monster Mutt will be driven by Charlie Pauken and Metal Mulisha will be driven by Todd Leduc.

Do you know that for sure? I remember someone interviewing Gary Porter, and he said he would be at all 3 shows this year.

• Upvote 2

I'll be at the Baltimore show again this year. Was in attendance for the first ever show in Baltiimore at the Raven's Arena(M&T Bank Arena but us Marylanders call it Raven's Rock lol) in 2011 and will have the same club seats again can't wait! Good times, good food, loud trucks, nice women! What more does a man need.

• Upvote 1

I wonder for the double backflip for the New York City show, will Tom do it in the middle of the show or will Tom save it for the very end of the show? Either way it's gonna be sick to see when I watch it on YouTube Sunday morning when everyone uploads their videos of it. I'm going to the Philadelphia show and will be covering it for my monster truck coverage show BigfootFanTV. One last thing, does anyone know if Dennis will still be running the special 30th anniversary body?

this double probably is going to go very very badly. but this is Tom we're talking about. If anyone can land it, it's him.

come to think of it, this is true.

but not because tom's just a madman with lead implants on his right foot, it's because the willman's design puts the engine, and ergo, centre of gravity, right at the middle of the spin, essentially making the rear of the truck a flailing limb taped to a centrifuge.

it's why you gotta plant your natches on your bars on a bike backflip, stretching back to settle it. could happen, probably won't though