Show Your Projects Chapter 13!

JoshDIGRhodes

That light on the track i see when ur done i can fix that, most people can really

No need to ask for a track to fix something to get their track. Anytime you see this in your .material file just delete it

diffuse 1.000000 1.000000 1.000000

specular 0.000000 0.000000 0.000000 12.500000

Actually i wasnt asking i was just telling him most of us no how to fix it and i will tell him if he needs me to. Yall do need to chill a little i was just trying to help him out. If i want a track that badly ill make it or wait. So yea im not asking i was seeing if he needed help thank you

• Upvote 1

Thanks Rock, and thanks monster jam fan for the offer. Also, thanks Tom! Much of it is drawing from my mtm2 work. This was a track a put a lot of work into before I quit mtm2. I figured why not revisit the track a bit and bring it to RoR? Some of it will be modified and updated for RoR and based on the current track designs of actual MJ's. The sould though is all mtm2...

Thanks Rock, and thanks monster jam fan for the offer. Also, thanks Tom! Much of it is drawing from my mtm2 work. This was a track a put a lot of work into before I quit mtm2. I figured why not revisit the track a bit and bring it to RoR? Some of it will be modified and updated for RoR and based on the current track designs of actual MJ's. The sould though is all mtm2...

Brings back memories man.. Im glad it has that classic look to it!