Show Your Projects Chapter 13!

JoshDIGRhodes

no he is not ;0 and yes me, mark and hopefully tom will replace rock once he leaves. well if i get invited to help out with sm. (i havent so)

on topic: im building sort of a tom meents backyard with a lot of jumps and a backflip ramp. the same one oh he practiced for it. i felt like doing it and the textures arent great because i want to get it done but i will redo them probably tomorrow

and yes me, mark and hopefully replace rock once he leaves. well if i get invited to help out with sm. (i havent so)

It's not just you and Mark, there's tons of other people who make tracks, and hey I got some tracks up my sleeve just haven't shown em' around, need to figure out some stuff, then you'll see lots of projects from me.

It's not just you and Mark, there's tons of other people who make tracks, and hey I got some tracks up my sleeve just haven't shown em' around, need to figure out some stuff, then you'll see lots of projects from me.

well i actually added tom bc thats the people i no off but yea i agree i no but sm staff is not going to let everyone help. i mean if rock can help me out a little with texturing and some other stuff i think i will be kinda good and be pretty close to him. i just need to figure out how to export the track with using toolkit like rock does, i ask him on youtube (hint rock hint). I no me and rock used to talk all the time. hell i used to export his SKETCH UP tracks. i've always learned from him. Wait i couldnt leave out Mark, and Tom, they helped me a lot too. sorry to count everyone out. i apologize to all of you peeps out there:)

Not downing it..but you can tell it's phototextured..

dalton not trying to be mean, but it isnt necessarily needed for you to comment on everything that someone else makes, not everyone is the best at everything, they just started they still got alot to learn

• Upvote 6