Hi can i get approval for sm3 pack

hoscalecody

Question

hi i was wondering can i get approval for sm3 pack i want to start a new monster truck series i only need approval for 8 trucks no track approvals tho i am making my own map that has stadiums and stuff that i make i made haulers and stuff just need approval to the pack to use on my series so can i use sm3 pack thanks and bye

15 answers to this question

Actually I don't think you need permission, because a lot of leagues use the pack, but I doubt most have asked permission. I figure you can use it as long as you credit the creators and not take it as your own.

Trigger,thats a possibility.Theres 5 leagues(That I know of)that were fine,but what would happen if some one reports of some crap to RoR site that we are making RoR-MJ trucks that aren't on that site.Ters a 5% chances of that happening.They can shut Sim-Monsters down.Have to be careful,but not too careful.But yes,it could be shut down or abandoned.

what exactly are you implying here? anyone on here is allowed to use the pack for a race series they want to run. if you are asking to host the SMv3 truck pack on another site then no you cannot. the ROR community know we are here and while a few over there dont like us the most important people (developers like tdev) know us and dont have a problem.

Can i join ur series????

yea i wanna join to

I would join but idk im worried that Sim Monsters will get abandoned like RoR MJ. Maybe>

I don't have a league, but there are lots out there where people would be happy if you guys joined.

What are you trying to say?

what you trying to say how i delete this theard or can some one else delete it all im trying to say is my leauge is we haul moster trucks to track and Race and freestyle and have are own point system i will not talk about it here to i made haulers and every thing just need them in game case solved