Do you think Tom Meents can win another freestyle championship

maxdfandan555

Yes he can if he just slows down a bit and wait for the right time to go big and he should wait to hit the bigger stuff and hit the small stuff first.

but knowing tom he doesnt have that mentality to slow down he wants "to go big or go home". but yes if he slows down just a tad but still keep the momentum up he might win another title

Hell let me win my first title!! I mean if the Miz(AWSOME!!!) can be WWE champion then i should surely become racing or freestyle champ in Monster Jam right i mean wtf i gotta do out here??

Winning racing is more prestigious IMO, takes a real driver to win it, not some point and shooter.

Can tom win again, yes, he had a good run going this year but didnt take the time to line up correctly for the next jump, he needs to listen to his wf3 advice, to pace yourself, runs may not be a full 2 minutes like they were then, but pacing himself in wf2/wf3 is what won him those titles, wf7 he actually broke the truck, just not as severely has he has in recent history.

I cant speak for all but I feel if you win the racing title you are the best, racing takes skill, focus, the right setup, right truck, and teh right driver to get the job done.

• Upvote 2

Winning racing is more prestigious IMO, takes a real driver to win it, not some point and shooter.

Can tom win again, yes, he had a good run going this year but didnt take the time to line up correctly for the next jump, he needs to listen to his wf3 advice, to pace yourself, runs may not be a full 2 minutes like they were then, but pacing himself in wf2/wf3 is what won him those titles, wf7 he actually broke the truck, just not as severely has he has in recent history.

I cant speak for all but I feel if you win the racing title you are the best, racing takes skill, focus, the right setup, right truck, and teh right driver to get the job done.

Someone give this man an award for keeping it REAL. Thank you sir i could not have said it better myself.

• Upvote 2