my 4th sprint car crash and this one really fn hurt

kp16

it was a dizzy ride and about $10.000 in damae had to build a nother chassie had to buy all new tires had to fix the motor i was scared to death

lol pretty close to it the sad thing is all these wrecks r never my fault but this weekend (if the car is done in time) im heading to williams grove to race with the pa possie so ik i wont wreck there

Not gonna beat round the bush. Your name in your profile is Kyle Parker, The guy that was involved in this wreck is Troy Caraway, you can see the last name caraway on the roll bar of the car itself, I personally don't think it's you that wrecked this sprint car. Though there always is the possibility that I'm wrong...http://www.mtdemocra...eature-victory/ the link to the article for those who would like to read about it.

• Upvote 2

Not gonna beat round the bush. Your name in your profile is Kyle Parker, The guy that was involved in this wreck is Troy Caraway, you can see the last name caraway on the roll bar of the car itself, I personally don't think it's you that wrecked this sprint car. Though there always is the possibility that I'm wrong...http://www.mtdemocra...eature-victory/ the link to the article for those who would like to read about it.

Not to mention it looks like this took place in California, long ways away from ohio just for a sprint car race.

• Upvote 1

If I may say so I wasn't the the dude in the air ok. I was the one on the ground the pic was taken after I got hit again

You say this

it was a dizzy ride and about $10.000 in damae had to build a nother chassie had to buy all new tires had to fix the motor i was scared to death

But you said this, a few minutes ago?