my 4th sprint car crash and this one really fn hurt

kp16

Also. He just made a thread last week about a sprint car wreck the car looked completely different than either of these two. And there's no way in hell the car on the right sustained $10k in damage.

Ok im not lying. But earlier in the race I was flipped a little worse than this one I swear I'm not making it up

You are still lying, you just said, u were in a real bad crash, that you had to rebuild a new chassis, and you got knocked out for a second or 2, and then you say your the guy on the bottom, but now you say that EARLIER today you wrecked a littler worse?

Well idk what to tell u. Bc ik I was in a sprint car crash bc I was there And for the people who think I have a differnt car. U can change the colOr on them. Just make sure ur number is the same. And if u all don't believe me then I guess that's ur problem

how the heck can we believe you if 1. this crash happened 1 -2 years ago. 2. you said you were the guy in the crash, then the guy on the bottom, and then said that yo had a crash earlier. 3. 5bucks you got that pic from the crash off of google or that article online eric posted

The cars involved in the wreck in this thread are 57 and 27. The last thread you made about you being in a wreck involved car 25. You just said you have to keep the same number. Problem?

And for ur info dude. That was 360 winged sprint results. As u can tell these r wingless midgets.

If your gonna get smart with me, believe your gonna get it back. Listen here, wingless midgets weren't even ran this past weekend like you said this accident happened only 360 sprints other than that late models were ran. Not to mention that wreck was from 2 years ago, but you said it happened this past weekend.

And for the people who think I have a differnt car. U can change the colOr on them.

you-dont-say-meme-rage-face-nicolas-cage_189211535.png

• Upvote 5

you know, this is a bit off but, Im glad we get alot of people from the racing world here, like ryan anderson, but the one thing i really hate is when people get pics from the internet and say they own that car, got wrecked in it, so they can become more popular, and get more special attention.

no-me-gusta_661.gif

• Upvote 2