(Vehicles) 1986 Taurus Monster Truck

chevys10

File Name: 1986 Taurus Monster Truck

File Submitter: chevys10

File Submitted: 29 May 2012

File Category: Vehicles

Hello guys, probably the last time i'm doing anything to this, so you guys might as well enjoy it. I have been working on this for quite a while, and features:

- fairly realistic weight.. according to RoR it weighs 23,000 lbs.

- A Top speed of 48 MPH, so no, your not going to break any land speed records.

- Handles almost exactly how it should.

- It has NO meshes other than the axles and wheels, please feel free to make your own meshes if you please, but don't release them. I'd like to see your modifications. :)

Credits go to:

- Michael Murray for his axles

- Box5diesel for his modified tires.

Drive it like a real leafer and you'll be satisfied. Have fun :)

Please don't modify this without my permission.

Click here to download this file

Thanks Cidra, and yeah, the normal speedometer in RoR is in KPH.. primarily because the game designers are from Germany. but, if you press "T" while in the truck it shows the current speed in KPH, and MPH in parentheses right next to it.

Thanks Cidra, and yeah, the normal speedometer in RoR is in KPH.. primarily because the game designers are from Germany. but, if you press "T" while in the truck it shows the current speed in KPH, and MPH in parentheses right next to it.

Oh never realized that thanks for letting me know

Srry for two posts in a row but i want the grave digger and the carolina crusher srry i just want them so badly.

How rude, he just has to hand it to you because I WANT IT threes going to be a lot of thing in life your going to want and about 2/3rds of them you wont get so i'd build a bridge and get over not getting a grave digger or carolina crusher. I mean really how greedy are you? Can't believe some of these people anymore. Asking is fine but demanding after the maker said no is just rude and out of line. And to whoever "1 upped his post" your worse then him.

• Upvote 7