V4 'Issue'

dragracingfan

Matt Colireni accused me of having V4 and called me a person who can't wait for V4 who went and got it from a leak , But I don't have it I am a patient person who said to my friend one day "I can wait for V4, It's gonna be so awsome right?"

• Upvote 1

Well now im pisted if i tell the staff who the people are they will accuse me of hacking all those aims so great double trouble for me <_<

So people said Nick Kozak sent it to them even though its not true they should at least do something different then play a game.

Matt Colireni accused me of having V4 and called me a person who can't wait for V4 who went and got it from a leak , But I don't have it I am a patient person who said to my friend one day "I can wait for V4, It's gonna be so awsome right?"

Mark Colineri is the one who caught you. He was driving Digger 7 and you could see him. I was there the entire time. you got caught

jesus christ your spelling makes me sick.