Download issues

lookin4myscooter

I downloaded the V3 pack and tracks, and they all works fine, but when I download things like WF Pack, Backdraft 2011, and however I ended up with the likes of Monster Patrol, Ironman, they don't work. In fact, nothing I download like vehicle/packs seem to work. Why would this be? Am I doing it wrong?

So I just found out their good for one use. But once I've used them, its like the file is there, but theres no data. It's like "running out of gas" I suppose, maybe the files are "depleted of their data" once their used once.

Did you Clear/Regen Cache?

Yes I'm using .37, and everything works now. If I clear/regen cache in the program it crasher, so I just go to my chache shortcut, delete them, empty recyle bin once in a while and it works everytime.

Hey guys! Did you know that if you clear/Regen chache everytime, it works everytime lol! Trollolol i figured it out excpept the sideways bodies, which is a common issue anyway so... lol on that! Thanks dman24, you helped alot. Greatly appriciated! :-)

Well if your Max D body is sideways and your Avenger body is messed up then download the Avenger and MaxD update from here