Hagerstown Monster Jam

maxdman

I know a few of us go every year. Since im not going to be able to make it, I was wondering who is going, what nights, and if it was possible to post update photos/videos.

And i know Crazy used to run his tough truck, is he still doing that? That would be cool if he could provide behind the scenes-like updates.

Im really upset that i cant make it since there is the best line up since like 06.

Just to fill you guys in, clay is like ice when wet. Spinning and sliding is all you do. Yes the water runs down the track to the bottom but that prevented us from running on Saturday, track owner did not want us tearing up the track. From what we understood the event director tried like crazy to get us a practice run, which on a interesting note we would have ran the course backwards. If the practice run happened we would have raced that way one Sunday as well. So sadly we only ran one day the normal direction, but the they worked it out that the winnings from friday and saturday was added and split up between the 18 competitors.