No Thunder On The Beach Show In Wildwood, NJ This Year

BigfootFanTV

Thunder on the Beach lineup according to KSR Motorsports:

Bigfoot, Viper driven by Rich Blackburne, XDP driven by Dave Radzierez, Backdraft driven by Jeremy Slifko, Eradicator driven by Andy Slifko, Instigator driven by Paul Breaud, Hurricane Force driven by Steve Thompson, and Storm Damage driven by Tim Mente!

Don't know on the date yet. But still is not a bad lineup at all.

Thunder on the Beach lineup according to KSR Motorsports:

Bigfoot, Viper driven by Rich Blackburne, XDP driven by Dave Radzierez, Backdraft driven by Jeremy Slifko, Eradicator driven by Andy Slifko, Instigator driven by Paul Breaud, Hurricane Force driven by Steve Thompson, and Storm Damage driven by Tim Mente!

Don't know on the date yet. But still is not a bad lineup at all.

September 28 - 30, 2012

I don't really feel that's a stellar line up in comparison. Viper, XDP and the Storm Damage team all are C level trucks. I completely understand KSR's budget is considerably less than what the city had to play with though. The only real A-List talent there is Backdraft with Andy's kid. And they've been on a bit of a scale back this season trying to build the new truck. Bigfoot won't really do much of anything but its the draw truck. My concern is that the spectators will still come out and be hugely disappointed thus the show won't draw the same way next year.

I don't feel this is a KSR Motorsports venue. It's a little high brow for them in comparison to what they're used to. Hopefully they can put on a great event. It's certainly a huge test for that group of people. I'm intrigued by the tug of war competition they'll be holding.

Well im glad that frist off they will have a show there.. Its good for the city to have one last good weekend for the beach and the city it self...and dave i dont think i need to say why i dissagree with your comments on bigfoot lol.... but its a wait and see game..its a last minute put together so they didnt have much to work with

• 4 weeks later...