what i think would be cool for a truck pack

kp16

that only made the game lag BADLY

if the flexbody was near a load and you weren't near it, it only lagged because the game thought that your truck now covered every square inch between you and the prop, "bumping" the physics sleep states, causing every object between you and your bed to be calculated in a direct tangent with about a six metre radius extending beside. But since new tracks only have one mesh this is now moot.

And as for "not working online" it only looks weird up close. flexbodies do "work" online, and from a distance you really can't tell, especially with monster trucks, which are prodominatly static props. And i heard that they're going to be mending this problem anyway.

• Upvote 4

oh ok do u know where i could possibly get the pack that had them? or did they get deleted a long time ago?

Files are still hosted on the TeGaming site, not sure how to get there anymore though.

You could get current trucks to work, but first you'd have to unvitrify the flexbody cage in the nodebeam and replace all the body props using the flexbodies as ref nodes, but that's an adventure all on it's own