Best Crashes

Metallica530

Post your memories (or videos) of some of you wildest, most axle crunching, tire blowing, body smashing crashes you've ever expirienced on Rigs Of Rods!

Was at World Finals 11 in Lupe Soza's Grinder, starting in the left racing lane and hitting the trailer ramp at full speed. Launched the truck into the air a LONG way up and it came dow on the take-off side of the middle blowing both right side tires out!

Post your memories (or videos) of some of you wildest, most axle crunching, tire blowing, body smashing crashes you've ever expirienced on Rigs Of Rods!

Was at World Finals 11 in Lupe Soza's Grinder, starting in the left racing lane and hitting the trailer ramp at full speed. Launched the truck into the air a LONG way up and it came dow on the take-off side of the middle blowing both right side tires out!

i What!? no way haha i must have missed that i dont remember that happening

i What!? no way haha i must have missed that i dont remember that happening

Was on WF13 FS in Max-D, Hit the what's supposed to be the circular jump, hit the backside of the middle jump with my right-front, and the whole front end went through the floor-boards.

OMG lookey2000 he means actual events not game events and trust me i would know if that happened because I went to that event and nothing to crazy happened