Virginia Beach Beast Custom monster truck

MadMudNut

Really hoping someone will take a crack at this trying to learn how to reskin for ROR to make my old mtm2 truck Ace Of Spades.

Name:Virginia Beach Beast

Body: Chevy Tahoe

Chassis: Bigfoot 18

Paint (images of color/graphics):

would like to have something like this and maybe add my new beast logo i can send via email.

NewVABeachBeastPaint.jpg

Other details: Goodyear tires with blue beadlocks. Blue 4-links with sliver loops. King Racing shocks likke of GDTL and ZF axles.

Thanks

Robbie Williams

I was hoping to have someone make a tube frame tired spin off of the Beast. I will provide links to the body I'd like to use on it.

The tanks body is a 1973-1979 K5 Blazer I'll send who ever wants to build the tank pictures of everything from the chassis to the motor and drive train. I rebuilt it and I used the original 1977 body with a HO 454 bored 60 over with a turbo 400 trans

Thanks

Robbie.

im just learning right now this is my first project and i can onley do this on the times im at my grandmas since my pc at home is a piece of crap i cant wait to get this thing were its right ill post pics when i get it were it looks good ima have to try to get blender to work it wont sketchup is entirly sucky to me