Why are Spit Fire and Dragons breath the same trucks

maxdfandan555

triumph spitfire hasn't been relevant since the seventies, and i'm fairly certain the copyright only extended to produciton cars and probably ran out years ago. Likewise for the Spitfire plane. that was only a nickname to begin with, and it's not a commercial trademark beyond models, reproductions and actual image likeness for movies and such.

from what i remember it was some comic series named spitfire that was the offender, which is fine, since i like dragon's breath more anyway

of course it's all moot now. Because obviously we have to have five el torro locos instead of a genuinely good scheme with a genuinely good driver behind it as an identity.

triumph spitfire hasn't been relevant since the seventies, and i'm fairly certain the copyright only extended to produciton cars and probably ran out years ago. Likewise for the Spitfire plane. that was only a nickname to begin with, and it's not a commercial trademark beyond models, reproductions and actual image likeness for movies and such.

from what i remember it was some comic series named spitfire that was the offender, which is fine, since i like dragon's breath more anyway

of course it's all moot now. Because obviously we have to have five el torro locos instead of a genuinely good scheme with a genuinely good driver behind it as an identity.

Dragon's Breath was amazing no doubt, and the fact it only ran for one year boils my blood but honestly Becky hasn't impressed me that much. To her credit I know this year she was taken from a much more state of the art CRD to an older Patrick chassis so a massive learning curve for her.