Ugly, But Saved A Life

Klayton

• 4 weeks later...
If everyone is going to live in the past, Chevys flip over, Fords explode and Volkswagens are terribly unsafe.

But let's actually make an attempt to stay on topic.

That was only the Pinto that exploded.  Screws by the gas tank was never a good idea.  The Chevy Corvair was prone to rolling and such.  Say, you been watching an USA Top Gear?  I recall they did an episode about those.

As for the Prius, just goes to show how far auto safety has come in the past 10 years.

That was only the Pinto that exploded.  Screws by the gas tank was never a good idea.  The Chevy Corvair was prone to rolling and such.  Say, you been watching an USA Top Gear?  I recall they did an episode about those.

As for the Prius, just goes to show how far auto safety has come in the past 10 years.

Ik and no I didn't get my information from USA TopGear. I was just pointing out the past of other companies through one or two cars. Also, this topic is kinda old for a reply like this.. but maybe not, idk.

• 9 years later...

that is an insane car crash wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!