Show Your Projects Chapter 3

mdemko

Dunno if someone is/was working on this, but here is the TMNT with a green chassis. (Supposed to be the Digger chassis Pablo runs at the WF.) I know, it isn't the right chassis (I think), but yeah. Just need to figure the chassis and how to add a flag, and I'm also going to make it non-overwriting. ;)

post-67-033846600 1297614615_thumb.jpg

Dunno if someone is/was working on this, but here is the TMNT with a green chassis. (Supposed to be the Digger chassis Pablo runs at the WF.) I know, it isn't the right chassis (I think), but yeah. Just need to figure the chassis and how to add a flag, and I'm also going to make it non-overwriting. ;)

looking good

TMNT is a Racesource. The original trucks from the rormj pack have chassis similar to it

• Upvote 1

All ya gotta do is not pass me in points tomarrow so i can encore lol.

But seriously, Im hoping to have these come up on the livestream events right before the person races/freestyles like i did with KOTH Indy. Tomarrow will be the plain overlays, as I've said looking at season 2 to debut these things, but no promises, realy gotta talk to LF and Casey and see what they have planed and what they think. For those who don't want there pic up, i hear ya, ill figure something out for those people.

Reply with comments or concerns pls.

hahahahhaah but really i want one :D Would be a sweet addition to the livestream with people seeing who is driving the truck and the info about it. Then all we need is replays, maybe interviews between races, commericals and an introduction and were set :D

• Upvote 3