Show Your Projects Chapter 3

mdemko

Andrew, let me know if you need my picture lol...I could get a good one for ya.

yup, gonna get every body's pic who wants to give me it lol. Just finishing up some formats/styles and stuff, changing it a bit. I'll post it when it's done.

and that's awsome ryan.

• Upvote 1

Happy with this one, similar to the speed 2007 style:

Overlays Version 2

(the truck name is in a white box, can't tell bc there's a white background. To see what it'll look like without the background white go to the livestream, it's up there livestream.com/simmonsterstv

And if you want to send me you're pic so i can get a head start on them, hit me up on aim.

• Upvote 2

Happy with this one, similar to the speed 2007 style:

Overlays Version 2

(the truck name is in a white box, can't tell bc there's a white background. To see what it'll look like without the background white go to the livestream, it's up there livestream.com/simmonsterstv

And if you want to send me you're pic so i can get a head start on them, hit me up on aim.

Thats sweet i want one

• Upvote 1

Thats sweet i want one

All ya gotta do is not pass me in points tomarrow so i can encore lol.

But seriously, Im hoping to have these come up on the livestream events right before the person races/freestyles like i did with KOTH Indy. Tomarrow will be the plain overlays, as I've said looking at season 2 to debut these things, but no promises, realy gotta talk to LF and Casey and see what they have planed and what they think. For those who don't want there pic up, i hear ya, ill figure something out for those people.

Reply with comments or concerns pls.