DODGERS STADIUM CANCELLED

Roli Christinson

The event at Dodgers Stadium on February 16th is CANCELLED. Just thought i should let people know. I'm excited now, because, last year, as we all know, Dennis had to go to Birmingham instead of Houston. My show (Spokane) is on the weekend of L.A, so i may get to see WAY better trucks! I am, however, very sorry for the people who live in L.A who have been utterly robbed. I'm sure monster jam will make up for it in the future.

The event at Dodgers Stadium on February 16th is CANCELLED. Just thought i should let people know. I'm excited now, because, last year, as we all know, Dennis had to go to Birmingham instead of Houston. My show (Spokane) is on the weekend of L.A, so i may get to see WAY better trucks! I am, however, very sorry for the people who live in L.A who have been utterly robbed. I'm sure monster jam will make up for it in the future.

I wouldn't get your hopes up for seeing Dennis. Allegedly the Atlanta show is going to be rescheduled to the same weekend (Feb 16) that LA was supposed to be due to Falcon's Playoffs. If I had to bet, they'd send Dennis to Atlanta.

They aren't even arguing lol, this has happened before. Monster Jam is in winter, and works around the playoffs. If the Falcons get in the playoffs, it's rescheduled to this weekend. They've done it before, and the Falcons are now officially in. It will be rescheduled. Yet again, we aren't arguing, just telling you to stop getting your hopes up. They have always (in past years) dumped the extra trucks in Atlanta. Why is Los Angeles cancelled anyways? I always liked watching that on YouTube.

*crosses fingers for playoffs*

Show was cancelled because they are renovating the stadium. More than likely the show will be moved to Atlanta because they are looking like they will have home field advantage for the playoffs. Also there is a possiblilty the Houston show the next week will get canceled for the same reason if the Texans play in the AFC Championship game