School Shooting Leaving 27 Dead

Tom P.

this is the stuff that makes me think maybe the world is going to end. not no mayan calender. this just sickens me that someone would kill innocent children and faculty. 

my heart and prayers go out to all the families effected by this horrible tragedy.

I didn't realize that he had already took his own life because the news I was watching said he was still alive. No I don't think It is going to fix 20+ people being dead, nothing can fix how messed up that is, but it could have helped the families know that the a$$hole is gone forever.

I also think that is the most cowardly thing to do, to go in and shoot 20 plus people, then just take your own life.

that is all your opinion though, when someone does something like this they know the repercussions and the possible outcomes. I feel extremely bad for all families and kids involved in this mess

the end fact is these people are not coming back.

From what I've heard, the guy went to his parent's house and shot his dad, then went to the school and shot his mom who was a teacher there, then opened fire on the rest of the school before taking his own life. Even though seeing him alive and suffering for the atrocities he's committed, or even being put to death, it might bring a little satisfaction/consolation but as stated, it can't replace those lost and it certainly won't bring them back. Still, it's a shame he took the coward's way out. I also heard that 8 or 9 of the dead were teachers or faculty and the rest were students. Forgot to add that in at first.

My best wishes go out to all who were affected by this tragedy and I wish them the best of luck coping with and recovering from this.