Describe your dream WF

Ram27

It'd be a 24 truck field based on a point system from the racing and freestyle during the normal tour. Not a popularity contest/sponsor whoring. 

It would be broadcast live on Speed. 

Qualifying and racing would be on Friday. 

First of all, the dirt is entirely brown. Green paint on the ramps, white outlines. Red, white, yellow, and blue cars. 

Racing would be different.

There'd be 6 cars after a slightly bigger than average ramp. 

There would be a small dirt jump entering thunder alley. 

Freestyle would be on Saturday. 

Between the cars would be a semi trailer (like from WF1). 

Left side freestyle obstacles would be a trailer stack then a bus stack. 

Ride side would be a dirt jump (with those balloon dice in the middle) then another trailer stack.

At the end next to the pits would be a railcar stack.  

All of these obstacles are primarily cars, and maybe 15-25% dirt. 

There would be 4 RVs to place in the straigtaways throughout freestyle. 

There would be another two to place in front of the middle jump. 

Scoring would be done by 15 non competing drivers, 5 fans, 3 officials, and the two announcers. Final score would be an average of the 25. 

Signs, flags, and other such things would be banned. 

I won't describe the track because as long as it's not too gaudy, and there's a double bus jump with a fountain in the middle, I'm good.

As for the truck selected, 24 divided up as so:

20 of the best based on stadium performance during the season. Reason I say stadium is because the drivers who are more restricted to smaller arenas could get in and then just putt around for 2 minutes. You could get in even if you drove the same truck as someone else (EX: Tom Meents and Neil Elliot)

How this would be determined is not only wins but how consistently well you perform in both racing and freestyle. Take for example Todd LeDuc. He won only one stadium racing event and no freestyle and yet he was amazing all 2012 season. (Also, as a side note, the driver for Metal Mulisha at the WF would be determined by skill, not by image so that means bye bye Deegan)

Anyhow, 20 based on performance, 2 selected by the fans via online vote, and 2 in an open qualifying or Young Guns Shootout finalists or something to that effect.

Scoring would be done by the professionals. I'm sorry but fans shouldn't judge freestyle because the average fan would judge the one hit wonder (seriously, WF5 anyone?) or Grave Digger/Max D due to their image.