All female monster truck show

obsessionracing

The best at laundry and cooking?

Should there be any FEMALES on this sight, they might be offended by "women in the kitchen jokes" and I like this community being peaceful. I'm know I'm not a staff member, but just voicing my opinion. If women belong in the kitchen or doing laundry, does that mean MEN belong in the garage fixing lawnmowers/weed eaters or in the yard doing the yardwork?

*Cough*

Reporting in here, and I have to say....... 

If there were to be a female monster truck show, I think that only girls should be allowed to attend it. Female commentators, female officials, hell I want the Monster Jam logo changed and I want the dirt painted with a MASSIVE Venus symbol.

I'm not a feminist, and I'm not sexist. Runt nailed it on the head.

And please, kitchen and laundry jokes are overused and they're not even funny. I don't get angry when I hear them; I just find them unoriginal and stale. If you wish to continue with the female jokes, I will comment on the puny size of your genitalia. (Whether it's true or not). 

• Upvote 2

My god, bunch of sexist pigs around here. Yes, i am a fellow male. But i honestly believe with all my faith that women are equal to us. The whole "get back in the kitchen" thing is nothing but a discriminatory stereotype. In recent years, some of the greatest people, such as doctors, political leaders ETC, have been women. I think this would be cool to see, but i don't get why we have to stereotype the women in motorsports. They try you guys. Just because they don't drive as good as Dennis who's been at this for 30 years and has all the cash in the world, and because they have different genitalia, that does NOT make them any lower than the fellas.

you cant scream equality then in turn put them on a pedestal either, by giving them their own show it would look like that. There have been plenty of female monster truck drivers around monster trucks and even several of them have been invited to word finals, dont matter what you are, made of or have/dont have .(interms of body parts) Talent is talent, but sadly FELD does like bringing in different "cash cows" to try anddraw more of a vast spectrum of fans, in turn making more bank

I lol at all the but hurt my comment made...

Just to clarify this... I never said anything about getting back in the kitchen. Robbie commented how the female enduro cross riders where the "best in the world" With obvious sarcasim. I stated an opinion aimed a them not being the best in the world. Simple as that. I did not say that they were inferior to men, and I challenge any of you to find the comment were I said it. MonsterRig was the one that jumped to conclusions in the first place. If I wanted to make a sexist stereotype, I would have posted something a lot more radical then laundry and cooking. And wolfson, you have no room to talk about people on this site being a "pig" based on your past actions. You have improved. I will give you that. But if you want to start calling people sexist pigs without any justification, I will make your day very unpleasant.

• Upvote 1

Quite honestly, I don't know how you guys can get so worked up about text on a board composed of young monster truck/gamer fans. And really if this gets you that worked up, the rest of your life must be cake.

An all female show will never happen. Ever. So, if you want to continue fighting about something that will never happen go ahead. 

• Upvote 1

Yeah I still got a problem with you. You want to jump into conversations and call people a sexist pig? I'll copy and paste all your nice little post over on RoR outlaws. Lets let the fine patron's of this site judge who is a pig. After people read what you posted over there, they may just form a lynching mob. You haven't contributed a single thing to this site since you returned. A few dozen spam post to try and up your reputation and that's about it.

• Upvote 5