Super Bowl

avengerevan18

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win the Super Bowl?

• Baltimore Ravens
    • San Francisco 49ers

• 2 weeks later...

Holding!!!! That was f**** holding!!!!
 You talking about Ravens Jimmy Smith on Crabtree's jersey??

If that's what you're talking about, i agree, that was holding!!! For the refs to not notice that was just BS!!!! Also to not call holding on defense during that play, YOU MUST BE AS MESSED UP AS THE GODADDY.COM'S #THEKISS COMMERCIAL!!!! Speaking of which,http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26IWojjjUTU

Yeah... That was exactly what I was talking about. He had both hards on crab trees jersey.
 From what i saw, it was his left hand on crabtree's jersey, either way, it should've been holding. I think that ref was so distracted in that super bowl godaddy's commercial that i posted that he just ignored the plays.

PS: That commercial's image will forever be burned into my brain.

I watched the game yesterday, pretty interesting. Don't usually watch Football. Got pretty exciting at times.I honestly thought the 49'ers were going to catch up during the second half and win, but that didn't happen.

But here's the worst part:

Here in Canada, we don't get these mega awesome super bowl commercials, all we get are advertisements for soap and a show coming in 3 years.

So yeah, that part sucked.

I watched the game yesterday, pretty interesting. Don't usually watch Football. Got pretty exciting at times.I honestly thought the 49'ers were going to catch up during the second half and win, but that didn't happen.

But here's the worst part:

Here in Canada, we don't get these mega awesome super bowl commercials, all we get are advertisements for soap and a show coming in 3 years.

So yeah, that part sucked.

http://www.youtube.com/adblitz