Show Your Projects Chapter 21!

Mark Colineri

uh so whats the issue with people doing so? no disrespect to Hot Shoe but animations have been in ROR for a while just not very predominate over here.

however I wish there was a way to make the lights controllable by a person ingame online

Make a new vehicle, make it look like a post, or mabye lights fitted to a stadium, lights are bound to change as headlights

congratulations, you now have lights

oh plus i suspect that if the track is loaded at different times, the animated textures will play back at different times since i'm fairly sure they don't work off of a serverbased timescale

v.gif

I have a feeling this is what avenger will look like this year. Pink just seems like a logical choice for Jim.

I qoute Jim Koehler on this, He said himself, he will NEVER run pink, he hates the color and it sure as hell will not be on the truck as long as he owns it.

Well. I thought of two pronunciations. Pretty much what you wrote above, "Lay-he/Lay-hee", or "Lay-ee".

I never put much thought in the name. "Lay-hee" is easier to say, so I think I'll go with that. Lol.

It was just a random name I settled on. Sounded good. Sounded like a field from back in the 80's that would host an event like this. It just stuck.

Trying to add a little more authenticity to to the trucks :) .  Curious as to what everyone thinks. Would like to find other trucks that have unique sounds like Incinerator or Krazy Train if anyone knows of any. 

What i wanna know is, what sounds are those? Not the back-up.