Show Your Projects Chapter 21!

Mark Colineri

What is that monstrosity.....

Actually, i wouldn't mind that being a special body this year. It's just that you either reversed the color on the current body, and it shows in the quality and can't see the caveman that well, or you just added black and it splattered over the caveman. Needs to be very polished up.

Excuse me for asking but I'm just curious: what was the last project you made again, Roli? I mean with your statement there you come off as being a foremost authority in all things painting/texturing. Care to show the man the error of his ways?

Anyway I've messed with this a bit this afternoon. It'll be for my custom TNT style track, and for any future TNT tracks I make.

For my track "Leighey Field":

Vxs7am.gif

And a more traditional TNT style "Christmas Tree":

LPJxp4.gif

They light up on both sides.

TNTCT_zpsdacb2592.png

• Upvote 13

Thanks for the compliment Robbie. No disrespect taken, Nick. I'm no more an innovator than I am an incorporator/inspirerer I'd like to think (not meant to he smug). I look for stuff that hasn't been done/done often and try to incorporate that kinda stuff on my tracks. Adding animations to my tracks was inspired from Squishy's stadium that I first incorporated on Clarkson International Autodrome. I got tired of looking at static digital banners so I had to breathe life into them somehow! Lol.

I agree with you on the controllable lights, Nick. Stage the trucks, trigger the lights. Would be amazing online. It reminds me of my buddy Alex Weber repainting Bigfoot in MTM2. He figured out how to make the truck/tailgate a working Christmas tree for online racing. Sadly, I don't remember us using it online. At all.

• Upvote 1

Excuse me for asking but I'm just curious: what was the last project you made again, Roli? I mean with your statement there you come off as being a foremost authority in all things painting/texturing. Care to show the man the error of his ways?

Anyway I've messed with this a bit this afternoon. It'll be for my custom TNT style track, and for any future TNT tracks I make.

For my track "Leighey Field":

And a more traditional TNT style "Christmas Tree":

They light up on both sides.

Listen. I never posted any pictures due to the criticism i would surely receive in surplus, but i have tried truck skins. I failed, truly, but i know some basics. I try to use paint.net.

Listen. I never posted any pictures due to the criticism i would surely receive in surplus, but i have tried truck skins. I failed, truly, but i know some basics. I try to use paint.net.

I would just like to point out that if you don't want to be criticized, then why criticize. Another thing maybe if you showed your projects people could help you with them and instead of you assuming all they would do is say it looks awful. Not everyone became good with track making and painting without a little hardcore criticism.

• Upvote 1