What did you do today?

RKM

Went to work and got slammed by a rush all through lunch, and it was that much worse because one of the region managers was there watching us today. Finally got off work and got home to even more screaming and people barking orders at me, and now I'm typing this post and listening to some metal. probably gonna hit the hay soon. Got the day off tomorrow so I'm gonna go get a much needed haircut.

Oh, when I came in today a girl i work with said "oh look, here comes my boyfriend!" in front of a table full of some of our oldest regulars, one of whom I've known since I started school as he is/was the janitor. She said she was joking, but I know they didn't see it that way. They were all smiles and congratulating the two of us. I wouldn't mind it, she's pretty nice and all but I just can't handle a GF right now, and I don't think my wallet could either...

Woke up at 7am

30 minutes of bass practice to keep fresh

Shower at 7:30am

Broke open a .2 Molly, ????, PROFIT!!!

Left for school at 7:40ish am

Stuck in traffic due to media poostorm after stabbings at 8:00am

Procceded to cus out reporter who was holding up a line of cars to try and get an interview and threw empty soda bottles at him at 8:15 after sitting still for 15 minutes.

Normal weekday activities *le trees* but this time on expert mode cause of extra cop presence.

Class till 1pm

Work at 6

• 2 weeks later...