What did you do today?

RKM

I know there are quite a few places out there with similar threads to these (usually automotive related forums) but I figured we could do one here since there is so much variety amongst our members...with that said follow the general rules otherwise we know this could get out of hand fast...you know who you are.

I finally had one of my ideas come back to me on how to improve the sound from this laptop and boy does it make quite a difference with my headphones plugged into the external stereo I had laying around plus now I have actual bass with normal speakers.

If anyone else is tired of a similar issue and doesn't lug their laptop around much all you need is a male/male 3.5mm cord and a stereo with an auxiliary input (line in).

Went on a feild trip for school to the art museum. Looked at 5 paintings, wrote about 'em, ate lunch at subway, came home, and slept.

Edit: just learned Yours To Hold on guitar at my guitar lesson, probably going to have band practice later tonight. Some tell me, is this day ever going to end?

Boring day at school, had a weather quiz in class today, had Pizza Pizza for lunch, made a Cam McQueen "Who I admire" article thingy in French, came home and im about to go outside to play with my R/C. 

Well, I went to school... I'm desperately trying to finish a project in Photoshop and also complete a tutorial in Photoshop, with only one 90 minute class left to do so... Then I played games most of the day, started helping out Tharindu with some stadium textures in PS, then started applying to join LCPDFR groups. I really, really wanna get into one.