9. David Cooley, Stone Crusher: 6.02*May not Race*

10. Dan Agosh, Devils Dodge: 6.02

11. Kyle Carr, Superman: 6.02

12. Tharindu Gonaduwagedon, El Matador: 6.03

13. Anthony Giustra, Black Stallion: 6.09

14. Andrew Feild, Captains Curse: 6.10

15. Steve Harlow, Dungeon of Doom: 6.14

16. Tim Burks, Safe Auto: 6.17

Those are the 16 drivers that made it! Expect the chatroom invite shortly! If you didn't make it, stick around, you might be a fill-in incase one of those drivers above doesn't show

How about adding a rule that there is only ONE monster spawned for FS being that of the person that is supposed to be running? Not someone that isn't even gonna move and just cause lag... but yeah thanks for making me lag in fs and flipping early. I'm not the only one that lags when theirs unneeded trucks hiding behind stands.

Had fun other then my PATHETIC showing, you have no idea how disappointed I am with the results I got in racing and the completely stupid move i made in freestyle. This is a product of 1 of 2 things me knocking the rust of from not playing for 3ish mouths or the dreaded sophomore slump. 21/30 is a c- so I guess im not a total failure.

Well I was happy to finally be able to race in one of your events Josh. I had fun. Congrats to Ryan for being KOTH and nabbing the racing victory. Also thanks for switching lanes up in the finals too to make things a little more interesting. Can't wait for the next one

Well I was happy to finally be able to race in one of your events Josh. I had fun. Congrats to Ryan for being KOTH and nabbing the racing victory. Also thanks for switching lanes up in the finals too to make things a little more interesting. Can't wait for the next one

you KILLED it last night kyle. from mtm2 to ror. you seriously got some talent man.

• 1 month later...