To all the track and truck makers.

raptor660f700

I just wanna give a HUGE thanks to all of you who have been making these tracks and trucks.  Call me a kiss a$$ if ya want but im 28 years old and I have been waiting my whole life to find a monster jam game as close to the real thing as this is.  Im terrible with computers so the fact that these trucks and tracks are made as good as they are just amazes me.  Iv been playin around on sim monsters for over a year now and dont plan on stoping anytime soon.  Its a good way sometimes to pass the time if the old lady is working and theres nothing to do around the house.  So once again THANK YOU TRUCK AND TRACK MAKERS.  Admins as well for making sure this site runs as smoothly as it does.

• Upvote 1

we try (site staff) to keep this site moving as smoothly as possible, we are also trying to shake the narrow mindedness that plagued RORMJ (this goes for created content aswell, this perceived view that things have to be a certain way or quality is complete BS, you can not improve unless you continue to try, this is why there have been 4 site collaborated truck packs and while people will have their opinion on them, we have been trying to make an effort to create the best experience possible) and ultimately led to its fall.

It's by no means perfect but the kind words are appreciated.

• Upvote 1