I'm taking a hiatus from ROR for a while.

CMDeerfoot

Just figured I'd put this out there, and if this is in the wrong area of the site, I apologize.

As stated in the title, I'm taking a hiatus from ROR for a while; to be completely forthcoming I deleted everything ROR related that I had. Recent problems have started popping up with my game freezing when I try to go into servers and locking my pc completely down, I've also had trucks do the same thing when I try to spawn; trucks of which I never ever had an issue getting to spawn before. I've just gotten to the point where I'm fed up with it and need to take a step back.

Until such time as I can figure why this is happening, you won't be seeing me in any fun runs or leagues; if i'm in a league that any of you guys run, don't expect me to show up. I may come back after v4.5 is released, but I honestly don't know. At this point, I'm just worried about my nearly $1,000 pc, as it seems to be having some major issues at the moment.

I'm sorry if this throws anyone's plans out of whack, but I've got to figure out what's going on and I've got some other things I wanna do. I'm still available to help make skins for trucks and I'll still be hanging around this and other ROR MT related sites, and hopefully I'll be back to competing soon; till then, have fun guys and gals!

I would advise you get someone to look over your computer in the mean time (if possible), your computer should not be having those issues solely based on ROR being on your computer.

regardless hope to see you back sooner rather then later!

• Upvote 1

Yep, I'm starting to think I might've been hacked and whoever did the hacking knew how to bypass the security scans. We're going to have it checked out soon and see if there's anything wrong with it, and after that I'll try re-installing RoR and see what happens. I really didn't want to take said hiatus, but it's the only option I've got at the moment.