Praying for all of those in Boston

avengerevan18

Everybody prayor for those in Boston, if some of you don't know the Boston marathon close to the finish line was possibly bombed. Two went off and supposedly they found more explosive devices. Everyone keep everyone over there in your thoughts and hope there is no more.

It's truly heartbreaking to see this happen on such a joyous occasion. It makes me sick to the core to see innocent people being murdered in mass shootings, bombings, and other violent acts. I understand that humans are naturally violent and such acts have taken place since the beginning of this nation, but I believe every time something like this happens it deserves our undivided attention. If we if ignore atrocities such as this we will grow callous to the violence that may come in the future.

My heart goes out to the victims and their families. Hopefully those injured can heal to their fullest and those thwt jave been lost can have mercy on their souls.

Very scary. It's just so evil people would do this. Although as more and more information comes out. It just gets more and more interesting. I'm very curious to see how this ends up resulting to be.