Hey, I'm I(iller_Willis4x4 on ROR

Willis

Hello!

I'm new to driving these trucks, but thanks to the other day i was able to meet some nice guys on the servers that helped me a bit. Not sure if they are here,  One was AwesomeKong13(i believe ),Taurus(there was a number after the name),  MetalMulisha and another fellow guy Anonomous.

Ive played ROR since probly 07-08. Im 25 years of age, live in Washington state, and I absolutely love monster trucks. I'd love to meet you all and hopefully join some races. I'm usually on the servers around 9am since i get off work at 8:30am. Hope to see some of you out there and have some fun! 

BTW, is there any early morning races that any of you know of? seems like everyone's on when ive got to be asleep lol.

Thanks for having me!

Cheers,

-Willis

actually Tom its more dependant on time zone, there are a few of us west coasters on here, but leagues are usually run anywhere from 6-10pm EST which translates to 3-7pm PST.

anyways welcome aboard!

Actually yeah that is a good point. I didn't think about that one

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome, please enjoy your stay and if anyone offends you make sure to blame me regardless of what anyone else tells you. B)

actually Tom its more dependant on time zone, there are a few of us west coasters on here, but leagues are usually run anywhere from 6-10pm EST which translates to 3-7pm PST.

anyways welcome aboard!

Yeah, that mostly has to do with the fact a large majority of us are on the East Coast but I still would love to see some leagues tailored to different timezones including European & surrounding countries

• Upvote 1

Welcome to Sim-Monsters!

And the problem with tailoring event times to European countries is the majority of the people that race RoR couldn't because of time zones.

Then again, I guess most of the guys that want to run every league around here are very young. So, once school lets out within a month I'm sure they'd show. I am only available on week nights and weekends, and weekends are my go out time. Oh the trials and tribulations of a full time job at a law firm!

Again, welcome to Sim-Monsters and I hope to see you around in a league sometime soon!